Through close contact with those active in the sector, Trade Finance magazine is able to bring you critical news not found elsewhere. Market intelligence that will assist you with your business and in-depth independently-written feature articles provide potential leads and other resource information. Turn our news, knowledge and insight to your advantage with essential information and detail on the global trade, export and commodity finance markets – intelligence vital to exporters/importers, financiers, insurers and other service providers.
Export Financing Deals
With a subscription to Trade Finance you can:
• Plan your strategies or cooperative initiatives with reviews and analyses of current deals.
• Gain in-depth understanding of ECA activity in emerging markets through our regular export finance news pages.
• Stay ahead in this complex market with round-ups of moves and developments, market updates and technological advances.
• Know who is supporting exporters through reviews of export financing deals and export credit agency developments in regular market and regionally-driven features on structured trade and export finance.
• Gain access to www.tradefinancemagazine.com allowing you to search back through the archives dating from April 1999 and utilise the fully searchable trade financing and export credit agency directories.
• Keep up to date with the latest industry news using our weekly e-news service.
What you get with a subscription to Trade Finance:
Full access to www.tradefinancemagazine.com including:
- Our full searchable archive dating back to 1999 so you can see how your competitors structured previous deals.
- Trade Finance breaking news: Access to the breaking news section, bringing you all the latest news as it happens.
- News by sector: Choose and set up e-alerts by sector so you only read the stories that interest you.
- Trade Finance e-news: The weekly e-mail news service that keeps you up-to-date with innovations in all aspects of trade finance.
As a Trade Finance magazine subscriber you will also receive a host of invaluable supplements. Recently produced bound-out supplements include: World Export Credit Guide, North American Trade Finance, Trade Services, Structured Commodity Finance and Asia Trade Finance.
Most Read Articles
Trade Finance – February 2011
Highlights from the February 2011 print edition of Trade Finance magazine.
The future of export financings in Brazil
By Domicio dos Santos Neto, Ana Paula Gambogi and Gabriel Leutewiler, at Santos Neto Advogados.
Deutsche Bank: Asia – commodity finance
A world of opportunity in commodities – by Paul Gardner, head of structured trade and export finance, Asia, at Deutsche Bank in Singapore.
Trade Finance Deals of the Year 2013
We are now accepting submissions for Deals of the Year 2013, recognising innovation and achievement in the global trade finance market.
Dealogic: Trade finance volumes fell again in 2013
Dealogic’s Trade Finance Review 2013 shows global trade finance volumes falling for the second consecutive year.