Through close contact with those active in the sector, Trade Finance magazine is able to bring you critical news not found elsewhere. Market intelligence that will assist you with your business and in-depth independently-written feature articles provide potential leads and other resource information. Turn our news, knowledge and insight to your advantage with essential information and detail on the global trade, export and commodity finance markets – intelligence vital to exporters/importers, financiers, insurers and other service providers.
Export Financing Deals
With a subscription to Trade Finance you can:
• Plan your strategies or cooperative initiatives with reviews and analyses of current deals.
• Gain in-depth understanding of ECA activity in emerging markets through our regular export finance news pages.
• Stay ahead in this complex market with round-ups of moves and developments, market updates and technological advances.
• Know who is supporting exporters through reviews of export financing deals and export credit agency developments in regular market and regionally-driven features on structured trade and export finance.
• Gain access to www.tradefinancemagazine.com allowing you to search back through the archives dating from April 1999 and utilise the fully searchable trade financing and export credit agency directories.
• Keep up to date with the latest industry news using our weekly e-news service.
What you get with a subscription to Trade Finance:
Full access to www.tradefinancemagazine.com including:
- Our full searchable archive dating back to 1999 so you can see how your competitors structured previous deals.
- Trade Finance breaking news: Access to the breaking news section, bringing you all the latest news as it happens.
- News by sector: Choose and set up e-alerts by sector so you only read the stories that interest you.
- Trade Finance e-news: The weekly e-mail news service that keeps you up-to-date with innovations in all aspects of trade finance.
As a Trade Finance magazine subscriber you will also receive a host of invaluable supplements. Recently produced bound-out supplements include: World Export Credit Guide, North American Trade Finance, Trade Services, Structured Commodity Finance and Asia Trade Finance.
Most Read Articles
CGI: Strength through partnership
ANZ has been a client bank of trade finance solution provider CGI for a number of years now. Mark Evans, global head of trade and supply chain at ANZ, joins Kitt Carswell and Frank Tezzi of CGI to describe the working relationship between the two ins ...
Deutsche Bank: The evolution of trade finance
By Jon Richman, Head of Trade and Financial Supply Chain Americas, Global Transaction Banking, Deutsche Bank, and Joao Luiz A. Galvao, Head of Financial Supply Chain Americas, Global Transaction Banking, Deutsche Bank.
Dealogic: Trade finance volumes down
HSBC tops global trade finance ranking for first three quarters of 2013 as both trade finance and ECA finance volumes fall by more than 30% year-on-year.
The IFC’s year in trade finance
Trade finance kept the IFC busy in 2013. Bruno Alves catches up with IFC principal and head of short-term finance for the Americas Antonio Alves ahead of the organisation’s sixth Global Trade Partners Meeting, in Lisbon.
Trade Finance - April 2014
Highlights from the April 2014 print edition of Trade Finance.