Through close contact with those active in the sector, Trade Finance magazine is able to bring you critical news not found elsewhere. Market intelligence that will assist you with your business and in-depth independently-written feature articles provide potential leads and other resource information. Turn our news, knowledge and insight to your advantage with essential information and detail on the global trade, export and commodity finance markets – intelligence vital to exporters/importers, financiers, insurers and other service providers.
Export Financing Deals
With a subscription to Trade Finance you can:
• Plan your strategies or cooperative initiatives with reviews and analyses of current deals.
• Gain in-depth understanding of ECA activity in emerging markets through our regular export finance news pages.
• Stay ahead in this complex market with round-ups of moves and developments, market updates and technological advances.
• Know who is supporting exporters through reviews of export financing deals and export credit agency developments in regular market and regionally-driven features on structured trade and export finance.
• Gain access to www.tradefinancemagazine.com allowing you to search back through the archives dating from April 1999 and utilise the fully searchable trade financing and export credit agency directories.
• Keep up to date with the latest industry news using our weekly e-news service.
What you get with a subscription to Trade Finance:
Full access to www.tradefinancemagazine.com including:
- Our full searchable archive dating back to 1999 so you can see how your competitors structured previous deals.
- Trade Finance breaking news: Access to the breaking news section, bringing you all the latest news as it happens.
- News by sector: Choose and set up e-alerts by sector so you only read the stories that interest you.
- Trade Finance e-news: The weekly e-mail news service that keeps you up-to-date with innovations in all aspects of trade finance.
As a Trade Finance magazine subscriber you will also receive a host of invaluable supplements. Recently produced bound-out supplements include: World Export Credit Guide, North American Trade Finance, Trade Services, Structured Commodity Finance and Asia Trade Finance.
Most Read Articles
Deutsche Bank: Taming the open account tiger
Open account settlement is the most popular form of trade finance, but only now is it being brought in line with other instruments in the trade finance sector. Daniel Schmand, Deutsche Bank’s Head of Trade Finance and Cash Management Corporates EMEA ...
ABN AMRO: The newest old bank in town
Oliver O'Connell sat down with Urvashi Zutshi, managing director and head of Energy, Commodities and Transportation at ABN AMRO in the US, to talk about the unit's growth and plans going forward.
Sberbank goes from strength to strength
Sberbank continues to achieve ambitious goals in expanding its trade finance expertise and portfolio. Evgeny Kaplin, Managing Director, Trade Finance and Correspondent Banking, examines the bank’s success as it pushes ahead as a recognised leader in ...
ABN AMRO – A Leader in Commodity Finance dating back centuries
Second Consecutive Win – Best Commodity Trade Finance Bank Asia Pacific
Trade Finance - April 2014
Highlights from the April 2014 print edition of Trade Finance.